Friday, December 12, 2008

Sucking our Toes

Emma discovered her feet, and more specifically, her toes during Thanksgiving weekend. I had been waiting to get the typical 'naked baby sucking toes' photos until finally this day sheco-operated WHILE I had the camera! (12/2/08)



She tries sucking on them even with socks or her jammies, but quickly realized that it was not the same! Something was not right about the taste... Hmmm...


Sometimes I find her after nap, minus socks (which are wet from sucking on them) and
with her toes in her mouth! So very funny! Each new thing she learns gets documented with photos and an entry in her journal, and now I'll most likely tell you about them, as well!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love babies and bare toes! So cute!
Emma looks just like her Daddy.

Victoria Englund said...

So glad you started a blog -and got it up and running. I'm afraid I haven't gotten that far.:)
Victoria

Melissa said...

Welcome to blogland! I used to blog more but have become very bad at keeping it up lately. That is so neat that you are keeping a journal for Emma....wish I had done that for my girls!