Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Jammies

Here are a few pictures of the kiddies in their Christmas jammies:

Emma has a matching Santa cap with hers and she just looked adorable! Halie had cute plaid flannel ones that made her Mommy happy, but Halie wasn't so impressed I guess.

Emma looks like such a big girl sitting in that rocking chair at Nana's house. She is such an entertainer! And kept everyone amused!



Here are the little ones, Emma in the rocker, Halie and Josiah on the bench. Josiah is my cousin Cyndi's little guy. He is about 14 months old and Halie is 16 months-look who is bigger. (And Emma isn't too far behind!)

Their Mommy's say that ONLY on Christmas eve would they give them a cookie at bedtime! :) We were trying for cute jammie pictures with all of them and the cookies were a way of controlling the "I wanna run aways". We put them to bed in pack & plays in various rooms after this and went to play games.
We got a picture of Mommy & Emma with her "Natalie" bear. I have my eyes closed, which is quite typical for me! But, it is the only one with her & the bear! The battery had died on our big camera and we had switched to the little one in the diaper bag. It says it has red eye reduction which usually helps me to not blink, but it doesn't work like most others and I still usually have my eyes closed. Makes me grumpy when it is time to scrapbook though!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is great you guys took so many memorable pictures. You will have plenty to chose from when ever you get around to scrapbooking them.