Sunday, December 21, 2008

Scrapbook Day

Sat., December 6th was supposed to be our Family Scrapbook Day. Well, Cyndi was sick with a stomach bug and Aunt Becky had a horrid cold and congestion. So, Mom, Steph and I scrapped at Mom's house, rather than at Cyndi's, as was the previous plan.

Miss Emma joined us after her nap. She has on black velvet Christmas pants for the Christmas Crop! We each brought Christmas photos and the supplies needed to work only on Christmas pages. Mom had Christmas trivia questions that she asked every so often. At the end of that game, she had a prize. She also had small prizes for us as we completed our pages!

Uhmmm... Mom, glue is not for eating or sniffing! It is for attaching stuff to other stuff! Silly, girl!


Mom's first completed page. Halie and Santa from 2007.

Martin hung out with Dad, and they were conveniently around when it was time for a chinese lunch!
Look at all the stuff spread out on the table!! Mom was set up at one end, I was at this end, Steph was on the left side and we had Christmas stamps and supplies set up on the right side.


One of my completed layouts. From our 2005 trip to Carrabas for our Family Dinner out. I ended up completing 8 pages that day. Think I am behind? I am still trying to complete 2005 Christmas pages and I have 16 done!!! I guess that's what happens when it is the first Christmas as a married couple. It is all important and you end up with a ton of pictures!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. I am so behind I will still be catching up when I'm in a nursing home somewhere. There are just too many cute pictures to choose from. I guess that is my main trouble. It takes more time to choose than to actually put the page together.

Dee Dee said...

I have too many hobbies! And now we are going to make a Christmas quilt! That will take time away from scrapbooking!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love making quilts. Did you see the one I made for my brother on his blog?

Dee Dee said...

I just went back and looked at your quilt, as well as the pictures of Margaret's. Wow! What a lot of work!