Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our First Christmas Dress-w/ More to Follow...

Somehow, this doesn't download the pictures in the order that I put them... They are actually backwards. What's up with that??? Guess I'll figure that out at some point. Amy got any help?

Anyway, this is the first of many Christmas dresses that Emma has this year! One really dressy one for each Sunday of the month, as well several other outfits for other holiday events. We have so many because I bought 2 last year, after Christmas was over for 2 or $3 a piece and saved them, Steph gave us this one and Nana bought her one.

I believe Papaw was making her laugh for this picture. She is undecided about Papaw right now. One Sunday she cries if he gets near and the next she is laughing her head off at him.

This one was taken before we left home. She was posing on the couch and got distracted by her shoes. It is an adorable photo that I immediately enlarged for a frame! Mommy also has a shoe thing!


Ready to leave for church.


Posing with Daddy. I made the foofy headband. Bought stretchy ones at
Walmart and added the ribbon bows.




She also has on Cousin Halie's shiny shoes from last year. She looked so stinkin' cute!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Deedee, This little gal is a ham!!!! I enlarge each pic. What a dollie......
I know your Mom and Dad are so happy to have these treasures so close.
How I rejoice with them.
Aunt Linda

Elaine said...

Martin-ta for your roundrobin note.May I remind you of the card that you sent to me when I had Rhiannon?-I still have it somewhere.

Perhaps you can let me have a precis of what you are up to when you are not emptying nappies.

Hope you all have a great Christmas-Elaine