Monday, December 15, 2008

Sitting Up

Emma has been trying to sit up by herself lately. She could do it prior to this for about 1 or 2 minutes max. But, Friday the 12th, she was just doing it! Sitting on her own for longer times. My little baby is growing up on me!!

She's dressed for lunch out w/ Daddy. The outfit came with the scarf, but I had to take a few pictures before leaving, because there was no way that it was going to stay on her head. I found that one also on clearance before she was born. At Sears I think, for less than $2. (Can't wait for the clearance sales this year!!) I bought one for Emma and one for Halie.



On Sat. the 13th, it was quite chilly out and she needed warmer clothes for going shopping. Not sure where we got this one, but it has daisy pants w/ a matching hoody. Lucky for me, I found a color co-ordinated onesie in the next size up clothes stash! I had it out sorting thru it to see what we had and, if anything, what we needed. After Christmas we are moving up to 6-9 months. We could move now, but she has 2 more outfits that we need to wear at least once!!! As well as 2 more Christmas dresses.


And look! She is sitting on her own, on the wood floor, for an extended time. I took about 10 pictures and she sat right there!

Sat the camera on the floor and took this one. You can't see the cute little tennies (tennis shoes for those who don't talk baby) w/ a crocheted flower on the strap, but they were handed down from Halie. Looked perfect with this outfit! Now we just need another cool day so we can wear it again!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a big girl already. Where does time go?

Victoria Englund said...

Soooo cute!