Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Playtime

We had unpacked the holiday decorations and the silly hats were on the dining room table. We had finished dinner and Emma was ready to get out of her Bumbo seat and do something different. I picked up the reindeer headband and plopped it on her and...it fit! Daddy said "You put on the Santa hat and I'll get the camera.'

Well, I had one hand to hold Emma and one to put on the silly hat. Wasn't working so well and Martin had to help.

Look at her expression. She is so silly! A few weeks ago I got her up from nap and still had my hair wrapped in a towel and she looked and looked at me. She looked at my face and then would just stare at my head, confused. Mommy's voice and Mommy's face but WHAT is that thing on her head???




Another day we put on the child size Santa hat and it also fit ok. Makes a cute picture!
I want to do some photos like Sears shows in their Photo studio ad, with the mostly naked baby laying on their tummy, w/ a Santa hat and a big red bow on their back. Don't know if she'll cooperate for that or not... We'll see!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babies are so funny. I love to watch them take it all in. She is so adorable.