Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Projects

Here are some of my Christmas projects: I made wooden frames for our nieces and nephews, both here in the US and in the UK. (I'll add the pics. of the others later, as some nosey people might see them before Christmas!)

Hayden and Brandon are Martin's nephews.
I painted the frame and added scrapbook papers. Embellished with a wooden cutout or two, and usually some stickers. They turned out quite cute!

Micah, Starla & Sierra are my brother, Rob's kids. There is also Venice, but goofy me forgot to take a photo of his frame when it was complete!







I also made a larger one for my in-laws, with a Christmas theme. As well as Martin's sister, Sarah-Jayne. I hope they make it thru the post ok.
These frames are easy to do and quite enjoyable to make. Michael's sells several different frame for $1 each. I already had the papers and paint. So, it was just a matter of choosing the embellishments.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool. I'm sure the children will love them. I spent my week making lamb costumes for church.