Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March 1- 9 Months

Posting this a bit late, but late is better than never I guess.

Emma dressed & ready for church. Mommy was rushing around trying to get it all together, for church, lunch and the long afternoon (My Mom's sister's were here that weekend). But, I made sure we got pictures of Emma before we left! I want to be able to do a scrapbook page of her monthly "birthday" pictures. Quite a lot of them have fallen on a Sunday it seems.

Emma loves to clap her hands now! Or at least she did in these pictures! She is refusing to do it right now, as she has other skills that are newer and cooler to her.

Posing with Mommy before church.

Posing with Daddy, as well. Notice how we coordinated today? We try to do that each Sunday. Her dress was white with pink trim & pink and light blue embroidered flowers. So, Daddy wore his pink shirt & tie and I wore the light blue. What a cute family. Don'tcha think???



No comments: