Saturday, March 28, 2009

Beach Walk... Or Beach Blow Us Away

At the beginning of March, when we had a several day cold spell, Daddy insisted that we go to the beach while in Hobe Sound one day. :( He wanted to walk on the beach, but it was so incredibly windy. I had been out to lunch w/ Mom & her sisters and had no jacket. I borrowed one from Mom and we did go down to the beach and took some pictures. It was so cold & windy that I would not take off my jacket in order to get a picture of me & Emma. I just played photographer! About a week or so later when it was nice & warm, we did go to the same beach and took pictures. I'll post them later on.

Daddy is telling Emma how she will swim in the ocean someday.

Check out her cute little pink Crocs/ Polliwogs from Auntie Ruth. She bought them for Halie, who passed them on to us. We are about to outgrow them and I just found a new pair of hot pink ones today in her size!
Daddy let her stand in the sand and she wasn't too sure about it and how it felt (even coming in through the holes in her shoes).

Posing on the ramp at Hobe Beach.

No comments: