Saturday, March 28, 2009

Emma Learned to Crawl...

I should have posted these along with the Learning to Crawl video clip. But, here are the pictures taken on the Sunday that she really learned to crawl. When I left the room she was at the blocks in the center of the room and a few minutes later when I returned she was over at the bookcase!

And, guess what... she chose the blue book! Notice that it was the blue block that she took most of the way with her.

She does love to look at books! We have been reading to her since she was a newborn! ("Natalie" bear is on the lower book shelf. From Aunt Ruth. Bought from Harrods in England.)

We have been teaching her some simple signing, as well. She knows the sign for MILK and I am trying to work on 'please, all done, drink and eat'. We'll see how long it takes, as she can be quite stubborn!


I fed her the bottle, put her down again and left the room. I returned a few minutes late to find her over at the dresser and ready to pull out the shoe basket! She's a quick one! Our life has changed so much since learning to crawl!



No comments: