Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just a Swingin'

We got the swing out again this week and she was loving it!
She had lost interest in the swing and we had stored it in the garage for several weeks. We had several nice days and I suggested trying it out. Daddy set it up on the porch for us and she had a ball!
She was totally content in the swing for about an hour! Watching the neighbor's dog, squealing at our cats, playing with the swing toys and just watching/listening to the sights & sounds around us. We decided to leave it on the porch for now and cover it with the beach blanket. Then we can use it any day that the weather is acceptable. (The past several days have been warm in the sun, but the porch is shaded and with the wind blowing it hasn't been conducive to a baby being out there for extended periods of time).
She is such a ham. I took about 20 pictures and got about 18 different expressions!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Deedee,
You're right about her being a ham. She's got to be one of the cutest babies I've ever seen, and believe me I've seen a lot.
I still marvel over this little miracle almost everytime I see her pictures.
What a privilege it's been to pray for her!
Love, Aunt Linda

Stephanie @ The Cozy Old Farmhouse said...

Her hair is getting so long!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures! I love how she looks with all her hair. It brings out her eyes even more. Beautiful Baby!