Saturday, April 18, 2009

Shoe Diva

Emma is surrounded by part of her shoe collection. We had pulled out the zip bag of shoes that are waiting for her to grow into. Well, her feet have grown recently and it was time to check them all out. In trying them on, she has on one brown one and one white. :)

Most of this pile are passed on from cousin Halie! We are very thankful for them!

I'm bad about putting my own shoes away each night and often leave them at the foot of the bed. Sometime on the weekend, after the pile has grown, I find the time to put them all away. I have been trying lately to make the effort to put them away, as this makes Martin a bit crazy. He calls it my ''shoe mountain". I do put Emma's away each day and make sure that she doesn't have a "shoe mountain" to bug her Daddy.

At the same time, we went through her current stash of shoes to make sure just what fit and what was too small, and this cute pair of canvas tennies with a crocheted flower, sadly are now too small. But, they still tasted good! :) She was still teething at this point and chewing on about anything.
I have tried to get a picture of Emma wearing every pair of shoes since she was born. I want to scrapbook her shoes, as I love shoes and she has had some really really cute ones! At first I was thinking a 2 page layout, but in reality it will probably be a small album!!! She has had a lot of shoes and she is only 10.5 months old and in a size 2, sometimes a 3!!!

No comments: