Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Funny Expressions

Just a few odd photos of Emma, showing her various silly expressions:

She was teething quite ferociously during this time and always had her fingers in her mouth! She was dressed in green for our March scrapbook day at my cousin Cyndi's. What a dolly!

Eating mango, I believe. She has such beautiful eyes!


Wearing the English cap that Daddy got for his birthday, from his sister. She's such a goof!


My lil' rock star chick wannabe! I had just washed her face and hands and ran the cloth over her head because she had fly away hair. She ended up with it spiked all over the place! Looked cute with her color of clothes, the red wall behind her and her bright eyed expression! This one needs enlarged and framed!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, Deedee,
You'll have to offer your apologies to you mom and dad, but this first picture just replaced theirs on my backgroud.
And I worked so hard getting their picture the right size! But to be honest, that gorgeous cake was driving me nuts, looking at it!
Jon Abram usually gets a kick out of seeing Emma's latest picture on my laptop when he come in each weekend.
Everything about this little gal is beautiful!
Love, Aunt Linda

victoria said...

Love the last one. Your right! That one definitely needs enlarged and framed!Too cute.:)