Friday, April 10, 2009

Boo Boo Blanky & Naptime

Emma has a small pink blanky for naptime/bedtime that I refer to as Boo Boo (I also call her Boo Boo). It has always been a sleeping blanket only and does not ever go around the house w/ her. We do take it w/ us if we are to be out during a naptime or at bedtime and she will be sleeping in the pack & play. I need you to grasp that it truly is a sleep object only before moving on to the next photo.
But what was so cute & even funny to me in taking this photo, was her feet propped up on the side of the crib, just chillin' out!! She did have one knee bent and the foot propped on the side, when I first went into her room.

I took the blanky and laid it up on the side rails, then offered her my hands to pull herself upright. She stood up, immediately grabbed Boo Boo, shoved it into her mouth and reached for me to get out! Like she was going to take it with her today and Mommy might not notice or something!! Cracked me up!

So, of course I had to snap a picture or two for the scrapbook & blog. She's tried it once or twice since and is in hopes that I'll not notice it at some point. She is totally OK with it when you leave it in the crib, but just tries to slip it out once in a while. Silly girl!

Gotta give it to her tho. Persistence is usually a good thing. Or is just being stubborn, like her mother???


No comments: