Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bath Scoot

Just recently Emma has learned to bounce/scoot as a way of getting around from place to place.

This video shows her bouncing from 1 end to the other in the tub. Double click on the arrow.

We keep trying to encourage her to crawl, but so far no amount of coaxing has worked. We give her tummy time each day, in hopes that that will help. NOPE! But, in the meantime she has learned this bounce/scoot thing and it is quite funny! She can do it really well on her floor gym mat and on the wood floors, but hasn't mastered the carpet yet.

I walked into the bathroom and saw her doing this from end to end and ran for the video camera. I didn't get as much of it as I had thought, but you get the general idea. So funny!

4 comments:

Stephanie @ The Cozy Old Farmhouse said...

This is SO funny!

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard I cried! So funny, and so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Melissa said...

That is just too funny! I don't think I have ever seen another baby scoot quite like that!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. And so sweet.