Monday, January 5, 2009

Jumping For Joy

Here is a short video clip of Emma in her new Johnny Jump Up: ( Just click on the picture)


I believe this was taken the day after Christmas. Since then we have figured out that with that metal strip in the doorway, she needs her shoes on! She likes it better and lasts longer with some tennis shoes on to protect and support her little footsies!

Most of the doorways in our home do not have a frame around them. They are arched or lead off from the living room and it has a higher, vaulted ceiling so there is no frame on the other side of those doorways. The only other option is the bedroom doorways. So, while the weather is so nice, we use the French doors, as the cats are usually out on the screened porch anyway.

ENJOY!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Deedee,
There are no words to tell you how much I enjoyed this. It was tooo cute.Boy, does she have it figured out!
I laughed and laughed and played it twice. Jon heard me laughing so I turned my computer for him to watch with me. Now, he's checking it out.
thank you for sharing!
Love, Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

That is one happy baby. She looks to be enjoying it immensely. I couldn't help but smile and chuckle a little. Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

When we lived in our first house we had the same problem with our doorways. we had to nail a piece of wood on either side so Breezi could enjoy her jumpy. She was also so little we had to turn a laundry basket upside down so her feet would touch! Also loved the bath video.