Friday, January 2, 2009

New Toofies!

We have our first toofies! On December 17th, the first one broke through and she is usually such a good baby that I didn't realize what was going on at first! Finally after her continually "running faucet" slobbering, it dawned on me to check her gums. TAH! DAH! We had a tooth.

Then, about a week or so later, I realized that her second one had popped thru, as well.

You have to look closely, but you can see her 2 little front, lower teeth! And the slobbery, drooly chin! (For those of you that don't know, click or double click on the photo and it will enlarge it)

We took these at Aunt Stephanie's house over New Year's. What a big girl we are gettin to be! New teeth. Changed diaper size. Moved on to Phase 2 baby foods. Sitting on her own.

Mommy pulled down her lip, so I and you can see them better. Not so cute, but more visible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute. I love the yellow. I used to dress Erica in yellow all the time. I must say it is weird when I think about it. If feels like yesterday, yet at the same time it feels like forever ago that my first little baby broke her first teeth through. I feel so old!!!!!