Friday, November 13, 2009

Swimming In September

Here we are at the end of September and it is still so hot! Plenty hot for swimming in your own backyard, that's for sure! I took these pics. specifically because I wanted to post them on FB for a friend in CO, who had 3-5 inches of snow already!!

We had been out in the yard doing gardening stuff and Emma decided it was time to cool off!! So, out comes the garden hose and off go the clothes... She loves to splish! splash! whether it is in the pool, the tub, the sink, the watering can, the rainwater bucket or the fountains. Doesn't discriminate. Water is just fun!


Having a blast!! Trying her best to convince me that she needs sand in the water... uhmmmm, NO.

ALL DONE!! I was pulling weeds and when I looked at her again, she was in the chair. "All done" was her response. She has learned from her cousin Halie about climbing in and out of the pool. You can see that by the grassy pool water! :)



No comments: