Saturday, November 28, 2009

Another Couponing Adventure


This photo means very little to most of you, but the information that goes along with it is better. I have signed up for quite a few "freebies" lately with the intent of getting coupons from the different companies. This past week or so I have received Dentek samples with a $1 coupon, $2 and several more $1 coupons for Pantene, Head & Shoulders samples and $1 coupons, Total Blueberry cereal BUT no coupon, and to top it all off.... I got my first SC Johnson $5 rebate check in the mail!! YEAH! I got 2 more of those coming any time now, as well!
Keep your eye out for samples from various places, but Wal mart.com continually has them! It is common for the sample to contain at least one coupon and often they have more than that. Coupons are money folks! Find them! Use them!!

Freebies4Mom.blogspot.com is a great blog to watch for her continual postings about free items, samples and deals.

No comments: