Thursday, December 10, 2009

Emma, the Builder

Emma loves to stack up and knock down. The older she gets,the better at it she becomes, of course, but she is learning about the stacking AND the nesting ability of these blocks. (these were taken Nov. 12th, I believe)

I had been sitting on the couch, not paying attention to her, and she got the blocks and stacked this tower all by herself! I was SO VERY impressed, as was she! You can see her hands are clapping!

She was SO impressed with herself, I think, that she couldn't bring herself to just tear it down! She had to take it apart block by block! Quite funny to watch when she LOVES knocking stacked toys down!


She is getting SO big! This month she weighed in at 21.5 pounds and was 33.5 inches tall, I believe. Growing out of her size 18 month tops ( but with her skinny butt, she will be wearing the 18 month bottoms for awhile) and her size 5 shoes... hmmhhhh... sighhhhhhh........

No comments: