Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy New Year!!

We stayed home this year and invited out neighbors over. Tricia & Hank live across the street from us. I just felt compelled to be friendly to them, soon after they moved in and it has turned into a beginning friendship. I made lot of yummy food that included Pizza Dip w/ crusty bread, Cheesy Crab Dip w/ tortilla chips, hot wings, cheeseball & crackers, chips & dips, and then for dessert we used up the various cookies, cheesecake, etc.. from Christmas.

Hank & Tricia Polinsky

We played Uno Attack and had a fun time! Karon & Tiffany are their teenage daughters. Tommy, their only son, wasn't here.

Martin pretending to be a cardshark! :-)

Karon and me. She's a sweet girl.

Hank, Tricia and Karon Polinsky at midnight. Karon will not like me much if she ever sees this picture! She snagged a last bite of something before leaving and I caught her with her mouth full. :)

Just after midnight, welcoming the new year in. Happy 2010! (and that is two thousand ten, not twenty ten)

I can't even believe it!! I finally have 2009 blogged!! Done!! Whew...

No comments: