Monday, September 21, 2009

Today's BIG Bargains

Today's Winn Dixie Bargains:
I spent $9.29 and saved $19.91!!


A picture of my purchases:

The sales included:
*buying 4 Kelloggs cereals & bars at 4 for $10 AND getting a gallon of milk and dozen eggs for free. I had $3.50 in coupons for those Kelloggs items. So, $6.50 for 2 boxes of cereal, 2 boxes of Special K bars, gallon of milk and eggs.
*Barrilla Piccolina pasta were on sale for $1 and I had a 50 cent coupon.
*Progresso soups were Buy 1 Get 1 and I had a 50 cent coupon. (Even at WD's mark up "sale" price, I still saved .70 cents over Walmart)
*Sun Crystals sweetener was on sale for $2 and I had a $2 coupon= FREE!!

So, spent $9.29 and saved $19.91. Gotta love it!!!

PS- This week Walgreens had OralB Indicator toothbrushes on sale 2 for $4 with a $2 register rewards given. I had a buy 1 get 1 coupon. So, essentially my 2 toothbrushes were free. I tell you I LOVE bargains!

P.S.S. Forgot to add, I also bought 2 cleaners at Walgreens (Pine Sol and 409). 2 for $5 (cheaper at Wal mart per item, but read on ...) I had a dollar coupon which made it $4. Add in the $2 register reward and I paid $2 PLUS got another $2 register reward for a future purchase! So, again, essentially free.

No comments: