Monday, July 13, 2009

Father's Day 2009

Martin's 2nd Father's Day:
I went in to get Emma up and she came toddling in to Daddy with a Symphony candy bar. One of his favorite American chocolate choices. But, she soon started chewing on the corner and got the taste of it in her mouth and didn't want to give it up!!


She was not happy when I made her give it up!! But, it was for Daddy- not Emma.

Martin, thank you for being such a good Daddy for Emma. Willing to play with her, change diapers, clean up her messes and take over bath duty. Thank you for all your help and willingness to occasionally take over and let me have a day off here and there. I love you!

We decorated the dinner table with a golf theme, so Martin wore his Dockers and a polo shirt (golf type clothing). For some reason I did not take any pictures of the table or the guests. Bob & Gina Cantrell ate dinner with us. Mom, Gina, Steph & I each made 2 dishes/desserts and we had a great meal together.


My Daddy, my daughter & me.


Stephanie, Dee Dee & our Daddy. Such a great Dad he has been to us. Thank you, Dad.

No comments: